We are in the home stretch now. We are so excited for Abigail's arrival and cannot wait to meet her! We had an appointment today. Everything looks good. Her heartbeat was strong. We will now have appointments every 2 weeks!
Dear Gabby Abby, It is ok with me if you want to wait 11 days to make your debut. then you and I can share are birthdays oh the fun we could have, but Im almost positive your Mom and Dad wont go along with this. I love you more than all the moose in Maine!!!!
You should put on a pic of big brother Tay
ReplyDeleteDear Gabby Abby, It is ok with me if you want to wait 11 days to make your debut. then you and I can share are birthdays oh the fun we could have, but Im almost positive your Mom and Dad wont go along with this. I love you more than all the moose in Maine!!!!
ReplyDeleteLet's just hope she doesn't have the "Karlon Curse"...(of big feet)!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck y'all! Can't wait :)
XOXO
Abby- Making Nichole crabby and unhappy - ohh this is going to be a lot of fun -
ReplyDelete